8 May 2011

For Mother's Everywhere

It's Mother's Day in most parts of the world today! Despite the UK celebrating Mother's Day last month, I am claiming both days as Mothers Day because we aren't celebrated enough in my eyes! When writing my latest guest post for Oh My! Handmade I decided to include a Motherhood Manifesto. There are so many Mums out there struggling trying to balance raising children with work that I wanted to say let's cut ourselves some slack. We are pretty amazing to do all that we do and it's time to live by this manifesto.

I'd love it if you headed over there to read the full post detailing a bit about my life running two small businesses (Noisette Kids + Noisette Marketing) with two small children! You can also download the full size Manifesto to put in your studio or office and framed as a print would make a lovely gift for any Mum or even a nice baby shower gift for a new Mum :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thanks so much for the post and sharing this wonderful printable!

    ReplyDelete